Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Pics... Slowly but surely...


















Just hanging out on my bobby... sometimes I cross my eyes








After my first bath... Dad wouldn't allow any naked pics!















First time in my bouncy seat!























Uncle Troy came to meet me!

















He loves me!


















So does Jenn!
















And they brought me this big pink bow!

















I didn't think Aunt Niki would ever let me go! haha...


















Maybe one day Uncle Trey and Aunt Niki will give me a cousin... they'd make great parents! The already spoil me!

















And... my squishy face picture... Daddy hopes my face doesn't get stuck like this!



















More pics coming soon.... believe me, mom has plenty!

1 comment: